Discovering the extent of the problem in your constituency is only the beginning. We are working tirelessly to bring an end to fuel poverty and you can help support our work.
Act now to help us put an end to the disgrace of unliveable conditions in the 21st century!
Please get in touch if you can put a stop to fuel poverty by adopting one of the activities below
- Promote our new website actionforwarmhomes.uk to your colleagues, constituents and agencies working in your constituency.
- You will shortly receive a small policy cost rebate from your domestic energy bill, you can donate this rebate for vulnerable households and support our work here.
- NEA runs the Secretariat for the All Party Group on Fuel Poverty and Energy Efficiency, if these issues concern you and your constituents why not become a member.
- Write to your party leader and ask them to recognise fuel poverty alleviation as major issue that must be adequately addressed within your party’s manifesto.
- Raise a Parliamentary question or table a debate on the need to end the damaging consequences of fuel poverty.
- From January MPs will be asked if they support NEA’s Manifesto for Warmth which will highlight the specific actions all political parties can take to help eradicate fuel poverty. Please contact me with further information regarding this publication and how I can support the launch. Available